New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner got into a shouting match with a constituent Wednesday at a baked goods store in Borough Park. While exiting the store, Weiner was interrupted by a man in a yarmulke calling him "disgusting."
Weiner, voter exchange heated words
While exiting a baked goods store in the Borough Park neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner was interrupted by a man in a yarmulke calling him "disgusting." The man then apparently yells, "You’re a real scumbag, Anthony." Weiner continues to make his way out, saying, “Wow, very nice. Very nice. That’s a charming guy right there." Then, the man appears to say, "You’re married to an Arab." At that point, Weiner says, "That’s very nice, in front of children you use that language." The argument escalates from there. The Weiner campaign later released a full video of the confrontation.
- College graduates are sorting themselves into elite cities
- Why Taco Bell is turning its health menu into a muscle menu
- A federal court is about to answer the question: Whom do you actually work for?
- Emmy nominations: 8 snub shockers
- How professors are using Facebook to teach
- Why does the Vatican need a bank?
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- New York to offer free lunch to all middle-school students
- Are America's biggest alcohol brands targeting the country's underage youth?
- Survey shows colleges flouting sexual assault rules
- VIDEO: Pilot buys pizzas for storm-delayed travelers