New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner got into a shouting match with a constituent Wednesday at a baked goods store in Borough Park. While exiting the store, Weiner was interrupted by a man in a yarmulke calling him "disgusting."
Weiner, voter exchange heated words
While exiting a baked goods store in the Borough Park neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner was interrupted by a man in a yarmulke calling him "disgusting." The man then apparently yells, "You’re a real scumbag, Anthony." Weiner continues to make his way out, saying, “Wow, very nice. Very nice. That’s a charming guy right there." Then, the man appears to say, "You’re married to an Arab." At that point, Weiner says, "That’s very nice, in front of children you use that language." The argument escalates from there. The Weiner campaign later released a full video of the confrontation.
- Paint, doodle and sketch: 3 apps for art lovers
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- Warren's populist pitch on student loans is off key
- Thursday, April 17, 2014
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- Golf turns into snooze-fest without celebrities like Tiger and Phil
- The case for separate beds