The Alaska Division of Forestry caught incredible footage of a 'firenado' forming from a wildfire. 'Firenados' are what they sound like, fire swirling clouds of smoke with tornado strength winds.
- America’s sleep-deprived cities
- Who should pay for your kids ACT?
- Why do people look like their pets?
- Another stumble begs questions about Notre Dame
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Friday, August 15, 2014
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Debate filled with 'hate' gives Hamas a pass
- OU player's suspension shows pitfalls of addressing sexual assault on campus
- Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen