Tropical Storm Karen weakened Friday, with sustained winds of just 50 mph, as it approached the northern Gulf Coast. It is expected to make landfall Sunday, likely somewhere along the Alabama coastline.
- America’s sleep-deprived cities
- Who should pay for your kids ACT?
- Why do people look like their pets?
- Another stumble begs questions about Notre Dame
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Friday, August 15, 2014
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Debate filled with 'hate' gives Hamas a pass
- OU player's suspension shows pitfalls of addressing sexual assault on campus
- Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen