Tropical Storm Karen weakened Friday, with sustained winds of just 50 mph, as it approached the northern Gulf Coast. It is expected to make landfall Sunday, likely somewhere along the Alabama coastline.
- Federal budget deal would have new hires pay more into pensions
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- Editor stranded in ice storm experiences truest form of humanity
- Twitter reacts to Time's Person of the Year
- VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
- Crocodiles and alligators may be smarter than they look