American stereotypes: What the U.S. thinks about itself
What does America think about itself? Which states have the best food, and which are the most underrated? Business Insider asked Americans how they felt about other states, and this is how they answered.
- Is Whole Foods inflation or growth?
- VIDEO: Miami man offers live alligator in exchange for beer
- VIDEO: Two winning tickets sold in Mega Millions game
- Poll: Majority of Americans back minimum wage hike
- Obamas, Biden to skip Winter Olympics in snub at Russia
- Company to get $135 million from American Airlines over 9/11
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Five myths about the future of Obamacare
- VIDEO: Mega Millions $636 million jackpot spurs charitable thoughts
- Highly paid coaches are the cost of big money college football
- AAA expects U.S. holiday travel to reach record high