Sometimes the most entertaining sights at a sporting event are in the stands. One LSU fan's T-Rex impression sent us searching for other great videos of fan antics. Here are some of our favorites.
LSU fan: T-Rex
After a Tigers touchdown late in the first half against Alabama, CBS cameras zoomed in on a celebrating LSU fan section and caught engineering student Caleb Bates reacting rather…uniquely.
Celtics fan: 'Livin' on a Prayer'
The Jumbotron at TD Garden caught one fan responding very enthusiastically to Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On A Prayer” during a timeout.
Canucks fans: 'Green Men'
Two Vancouver Canucks fans have risen to fame by donning green full-body spandex suits and taunting players from their seats next to the opposing team’s penalty box.
Penguins fan: Lights out
One Pittsburgh Penguins fan decided to make the most of a power outage during a game at Consol Energy Center, much to the bemusement of fans around him.
Royals fan: Belly laughs
The Royals rallied to take the lead against the Indians in a September game at Kauffman Stadium, but that’s not the most remarkable part of this clip. It becomes truly disturbing at about the 28-second mark.
Astros fan: Safety dance
This fan in Houston came up with some moves creative enough to inspire a dugout reporter to try and mimic them during the broadcast.
Central Florida: Halftime hilarity
This fan at a Central Florida men’s basketball game didn’t need much coaxing to put on an entertaining halftime show.
Pistons fan: 'The Dancing Usher'
The fan Dance Cam at a Detroit Pistons game caught a man known as “The Dancing Usher” strutting his stuff to Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean.” It takes a little bit for him to warm up to the idea, but he finally loses his shyness at about the 1:30 mark.
Mariners fan: Young 'Thriller'
Michael Jackson seems to bring out some impressive dance moves at sporting events, no matter the age of the fan. One young Mariners rooter found himself on the Jumbotron at Safeco Field and had to oblige his urge to moonwalk.
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- The case for separate beds
- Raw oysters spike U.S. rise in bacterial infections, CDC reports
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs