There are apps to help you manage your time, your money and your health. If you have problems waking up or going to sleep, there's an app for that. But there are a few apps that absolutely no one needs.
Virtual Candle Free
This app displays a glowing candle on your screen with a touch-sensitive flame. The app page boasts a "library of themes with exquisitely designed skins."
The app is available for free from the Apple store.
Hold the Button
This app is promoted as a game in which players simply hold their finger on the screen as long as possible. The app tracks your best record and even displays a leaderboard of the people who have managed to keep their finger on their phone screen the longest.
The app is available for free in the Apple store.
The app instructs you to put your phone in your pocket and jump so the phone can record your "hangtime."
Tha app advises you not to throw your phone in the air.
Hangtime is available for $0.99 on the Apple store.
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Africa goes medieval in its fight against Ebola
- Democrat? Republican? There's an app for that
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen
- A night in Ferguson
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- The scales of injustice: Weight loss differs between men, women
- Williams among many who cracked jokes while fighting depression
- Drug dealers going corporate