Stay comfortable and safe while exercising on hot days with slower workouts, more water.
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- VIDEO: Wild car chase in Denver
- Missing Malaysian jetliner confuses a world that's online 24/7
- Which foods are the worst for the environment?
- Old Spice attracting women in gender-bending win for P&G
- VIDEO: Aftermath of NYC building collapse
- VIDEO: Double leads to runaway stroller at spring training game
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness