Flu season is in full swing. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has flu activity listed as widespread in 35 states with another 25 states reporting high levels of illness.
As more and more people head to emergency rooms with serious flu symptoms, the CDC recommends that if you're ill you should stay home for 24 hours after your fever is gone to avoid spreading the flu to others.
- VIDEO: Aftermath of NYC building collapse
- VIDEO: Double leads to runaway stroller at spring training game
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- Monday, March 10, 2014
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision