Flu season is in full swing. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has flu activity listed as widespread in 35 states with another 25 states reporting high levels of illness.
As more and more people head to emergency rooms with serious flu symptoms, the CDC recommends that if you're ill you should stay home for 24 hours after your fever is gone to avoid spreading the flu to others.
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town