Flu season is in full swing. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has flu activity listed as widespread in 35 states with another 25 states reporting high levels of illness.
As more and more people head to emergency rooms with serious flu symptoms, the CDC recommends that if you're ill you should stay home for 24 hours after your fever is gone to avoid spreading the flu to others.
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
- VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
- VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
- VIDEO: Penguin sweaters save birds trapped in oil spills
- VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
- Staples to close 225 stores as online competition hurts sales
- 2 in Indiana sickened after eating contaminated Skittles
- VIDEO: A panoramic view from atop One World Trade Center
- 5 memorable college hoops tourney buzzer beaters
- What you need to know about subtle office bullying