Flu season is in full swing. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has flu activity listed as widespread in 35 states with another 25 states reporting high levels of illness.
As more and more people head to emergency rooms with serious flu symptoms, the CDC recommends that if you're ill you should stay home for 24 hours after your fever is gone to avoid spreading the flu to others.
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- Stranger’s generosity stuns Ohio veteran