Flu season is in full swing. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has flu activity listed as widespread in 35 states with another 25 states reporting high levels of illness.
As more and more people head to emergency rooms with serious flu symptoms, the CDC recommends that if you're ill you should stay home for 24 hours after your fever is gone to avoid spreading the flu to others.
- Church's denied request for National Guard visit draws national attention
- Beretta, other gun makers heading to friendlier states
- VIDEO: Dog 'faints' from excitement of seeing owner
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about