The incident at an Oregon high school is the 74th school shooting since the Newtown massacre in 2012. Everytown for Gun Safety, a gun control action group, keeps a rolling list of the shootings, defined as an incident where "a firearm was discharged inside a school building or on school or campus grounds, as documented in publicly reported news accounts."
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town
- An oncologist uses scorpion venom to locate cancer cells
- VIDEO: Train collides with semi truck carrying lighter fluid
- What we get wrong about millennials living at home