Thousands of media members from around the world -- some less legitimate than others -- thronged the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., to ask Broncos and Seahawks players and coaches questions on just about every imaginable topic. The results, predictably, created no small stir on social media. Here's a sampling.
Super Bowl XLVIII Media Day
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- The case for separate beds
- Raw oysters spike U.S. rise in bacterial infections, CDC reports
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs