As of Nov. 1, 2013, maximum food stamp benefits for a household of four decreased by $36 from $668 per month to $632 per month. Food prices vary across the country, but how much food can be bought with $36 in the middle of America? We went shopping in Joplin, Mo., to find out.
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- Monday, April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?
- Do White Castle prices tell us anything about the minimum wage?
- VIDEO: Moose charges snowmobile, flees after warning shot
- Can Hillary Clinton rock the cradle and the world?
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Smartphone kill switches are coming