As of Nov. 1, 2013, maximum food stamp benefits for a household of four decreased by $36 from $668 per month to $632 per month. Food prices vary across the country, but how much food can be bought with $36 in the middle of America? We went shopping in Joplin, Mo., to find out.
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- The case for separate beds
- Raw oysters spike U.S. rise in bacterial infections, CDC reports
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs