Russian President Vladimir Putin used an op-ed piece posted to the New York Times website late Wednesday to "speak directly to the American people" on Syria. But his questioning of American exceptionalism has set off a flurry of reaction across the web. Here is a sampling of opinions on Twitter.
Twitter reaction to Putin's op-ed
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- The case for separate beds
- Raw oysters spike U.S. rise in bacterial infections, CDC reports
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs