A woman who has been staying at an upscale Racine hotel for nine years will be evicted after she ran up a $29,000 bill. A Journal Times of Racine report says Jana Ganjian first checked into the Racine Marriott in 2004.
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
- Crocodiles and alligators may be smarter than they look
- VIDEO: Obama urges world to act on Mandela's legacy
- All I want for Christmas is a new Christmas song
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Human trafficking battled by text message
- Should Detroit sell its priceless art to pay the bills?
- Cargazing: Ford Fiesta ST is fast, fun, affordable
- Colleges brings liberal arts education into prisons