After 11-year-old Sebastian De La Cruz sang the national anthem at game three of the NBA finals, rascist tweets poured in. Some tweets questioned De La Cruz's right to be in the country, to which he said: "People don't know, they just assume that I'm just Mexican, but I'm not from Mexico, I'm from San Antonio, born and raised."
- New York City Council approves plastic-foam container ban
- Iowa family pays it forward with son's final wish
- Supreme Court's year ends with plural marriage
- VIDEO: Team creates ultimate Lego car
- Technology consulting profits beat estimates as big data fuels demand
- VIDEO: Secret Service investigating data breach at Target
- VIDEO: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty' for anti-gay comments
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Is Whole Foods inflation or growth?
- VIDEO: Miami man offers live alligator in exchange for beer
- VIDEO: Two winning tickets sold in Mega Millions game