In November 1924, a small group of Macy's employees gathered to celebrate Thanksgiving in New York City and, unbeknownst to them, established a holiday tradition that would endure for decades to come.
- Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
- A 'wearable robot' helps her walk again
- Cuba is running out of condoms
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- Monday, April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?