As the number of dead from the collapse of a garment factory building in Bangladesh soars past 1,000, there's a remarkable story of survival. A woman was found alive today in the wreckage of the building.
- Human trafficking battled by text message
- Should Detroit sell its priceless art to pay the bills?
- Cargazing: Ford Fiesta ST is fast, fun, affordable
- Colleges brings liberal arts education into prisons
- VIDEO: Napping man wakes alone, forgotten by airplane crew
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Young newlyweds charged with Craigslist murder
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- VIDEO: Plane tries to land sideways
- 7 great holiday stories for season's readings
- VIDEO: World reacts to death of Mandela
- VIDEO: Wedding crashed by Ironman, Batman, knights and more