The world's largest light sculpture will live for two years on the San Francisco Bay Bridge starting on March 5. Almost two miles miles wide and 500 feet high, it uses 25,000 white individually programmed LED lights to create a dazzling display.
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- Holder: Heroin deaths an 'urgent and growing public health crisis'
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
- VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
- VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
- VIDEO: Penguin sweaters save birds trapped in oil spills
- Thursday, March 6, 2014
- VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
- Staples to close 225 stores as online competition hurts sales