The Flight Analogs Project Team at the Johnson Space Center is conducting a series of studies. Subjects can read, watch TV, chat with friends online or even work remotely as long as they don't get out of bed. In exchange, subjects will be paid $18,000.
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Minnesota college student survives night on porch in subzero temperatures
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- Twitter reacts to Time's Person of the Year
- VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup