Scott and Robin Spivey had a sinking feeling that something was wrong with their home when cracks began snaking across their walls in March. Within two weeks their property dropped 10 feet below the street.
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research