The City of Boston came together Tuesday to honor those who were injured and lost their lives at the Boston Marathon on the one-year anniversary of the bombing. While the day was sure to be emotional, those affected by last year's race are showing they won't let the tragedy keep them down.
A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
- America’s sleep-deprived cities
- Who should pay for your kids ACT?
- Why do people look like their pets?
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Africa goes medieval in its fight against Ebola
- Democrat? Republican? There's an app for that
- Friday, August 15, 2014
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen
- A night in Ferguson