Fred Phelps Sr., a minister known for his church's anti-gay protests at military funerals, has died at the age of 84.
Fred Phelps Sr., founder and former head of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church, has died at 84, according to WIBW.com.
Phelps was a Baptist minister and a disbarred attorney, known for his church's anti-gay protests at military funerals.
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- Stranger’s generosity stuns Ohio veteran
- VIDEO: High-dive accident caught on tape
- Where cats are more popular than dogs in the U.S.-and all over the world