AT&T apologized for an image posted on its Twitter feed Wednesday, which it says was intended as a tribute to the victims of 9/11. But, not everyone saw it that way.
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- Holder: Heroin deaths an 'urgent and growing public health crisis'
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
- VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
- VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
- VIDEO: Penguin sweaters save birds trapped in oil spills
- Thursday, March 6, 2014
- VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
- Staples to close 225 stores as online competition hurts sales