It's not your imagination. There really is a tighter squeeze on many planes these days. That's because the major carriers are using thinner seats to pack in more passengers.
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
- Crocodiles and alligators may be smarter than they look
- VIDEO: Obama urges world to act on Mandela's legacy
- All I want for Christmas is a new Christmas song
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Human trafficking battled by text message
- Should Detroit sell its priceless art to pay the bills?