The Los Angeles Times has new details and eyewitness accounts of the Simi Valley Fourth of July fireworks mishap, which landed at least 36 spectators in area hospitals with shrapnel wounds and burns.
- VIDEO: Oklahoma high-speed chase ends in crash
- Spring Madness: 3 apps to help manage your schedule
- Electric-grid attack fuels sniper-versus-hacker threat debate
- How local sports could change all of television
- Lean Cuisine sales drop as consumers shun freezer
- Both genders think women are bad at basic math
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- VIDEO: Wild car chase in Denver