The Los Angeles Times has new details and eyewitness accounts of the Simi Valley Fourth of July fireworks mishap, which landed at least 36 spectators in area hospitals with shrapnel wounds and burns.
- Fungus threatens global banana supply
- Graze fights General Mills to become the Netflix of snacks
- New York City Council approves plastic-foam container ban
- Iowa family pays it forward with son's final wish
- Supreme Court's year ends with plural marriage
- Thursday, December 19, 2013
- VIDEO: Team creates ultimate Lego car
- Technology consulting profits beat estimates as big data fuels demand
- VIDEO: Secret Service investigating data breach at Target
- VIDEO: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty' for anti-gay comments
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Is Whole Foods inflation or growth?