Princeton University may give students a meningitis vaccine approved overseas but not in the U.S. Seven people contracted a rare form of bacterial meningitis on campus. At least one infectious disease expert thinks the vaccine is likely safe to use.
- Lean Cuisine sales drop as consumers shun freezer
- Both genders think women are bad at basic math
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- VIDEO: Wild car chase in Denver
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Missing Malaysian jetliner confuses a world that's online 24/7
- Which foods are the worst for the environment?
- Old Spice attracting women in gender-bending win for P&G
- VIDEO: Aftermath of NYC building collapse