Republican Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky has ended his filibuster after nearly 13 hours. Paul was blocking the Senate confirmation vote of John Brennan, President Obama's pick to head the CIA, due to his concerns about unmanned drones.
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- Stranger’s generosity stuns Ohio veteran
- VIDEO: High-dive accident caught on tape
- Where cats are more popular than dogs in the U.S.-and all over the world