Republican Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky has ended his filibuster after nearly 13 hours. Paul was blocking the Senate confirmation vote of John Brennan, President Obama's pick to head the CIA, due to his concerns about unmanned drones.
- American sunscreens need an upgrade
- Coffee growers' prayers for rain met with threat of deluge
- Celebrity quack moms are a terrible influence on everyday parents
- Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
- A 'wearable robot' helps her walk again
- Cuba is running out of condoms
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault