PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Danvers mourns loss of DHS teacher
Hundreds gathered at Danvers High School on Wednesday evening to honor Danvers High math teacher Colleen Ritzer, who was killed by Philip Chism, a 14-year-old student. A candlelight vigil was held and memorial placed in front of the school to honor Colleen Ritzer.
- Town manager's budget plan squeaks through — but not without much scrutiny
- Andover mom out to prove ninjas come in all sizes
- Record turnout for Run for the Troops 5K
- Photo Slideshow: Run for the Troops 5k
- Run on gun licenses: Police need help as gun applications pile up
- Taxpayers see 5% water rate hike
- Rising together for the cause
- A century of learning
- Good Friday Walk to offer prayers for peace
- Drug counselor is 'vital'