PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Danvers mourns loss of DHS teacher
Hundreds gathered at Danvers High School on Wednesday evening to honor Danvers High math teacher Colleen Ritzer, who was killed by Philip Chism, a 14-year-old student. A candlelight vigil was held and memorial placed in front of the school to honor Colleen Ritzer.
- Two years later, couple's murder remains a mystery
- Residents, officials urge tax hike restraint
- School redistricting delayed until fall of 2015
- A true prince
- A gift for the outdoors
- Book release party for 'Salute to Veterans'
- Santa trots in for Ironstone treat
- POLICE LOG
- Remembering 'day of infamy'
- Ballardvale tree lighting