SLIDESHOW: PADDLE BOARDING ON POMPS POND
Back in July, dozens of kids and some adults enjoyed the newest craze; stand up paddle boarding on Pomps Pond. East Coast Style SUP and the Pomps Pond staff provided boards and basic lessons on balancing and paddling techniques to get you from land to water. After the sessions, the Department of Community Services provided s’mores around the campfire. PHOTOS BY CARL RUSSO.
- Drug counselor is 'vital'
- Emotional parallels
- 'Dear Boston:' Local textile studio preserves artifacts for marathon memorial exhibit
- Former police officer indicted for alleged DUI
- A time of reflection, hope; Jewish community celebrates Passover holiday
- Plans set for Zero Waste Day collection on May 3
- No more Easter crowds on Elm
- Woodworth Motors robbed of $200K in vehicles, equipment
- Real estate transfers
- Town Briefs