SLIDESHOW: PADDLE BOARDING ON POMPS POND
Back in July, dozens of kids and some adults enjoyed the newest craze; stand up paddle boarding on Pomps Pond. East Coast Style SUP and the Pomps Pond staff provided boards and basic lessons on balancing and paddling techniques to get you from land to water. After the sessions, the Department of Community Services provided s’mores around the campfire. PHOTOS BY CARL RUSSO.
- Vispoli gearing for 2nd Senate run
- Tax hike OK'd
- Forgue won't seek re-election
- Officer accused of DWI crash resigns
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: ANDOVER VS CENTRAL ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- Simply 'enchanted'
- Library friends hosting Holiday Book Sale, Silhouettes
- Ceremony to mark Pearl Harbor Day
- Rejected parking study seeks a second chance
- Ballardvale's 'smallest tree' lighting is Dec. 8