SLIDESHOW: PADDLE BOARDING ON POMPS POND
Back in July, dozens of kids and some adults enjoyed the newest craze; stand up paddle boarding on Pomps Pond. East Coast Style SUP and the Pomps Pond staff provided boards and basic lessons on balancing and paddling techniques to get you from land to water. After the sessions, the Department of Community Services provided s’mores around the campfire. PHOTOS BY CARL RUSSO.
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: MARKET BASKET RALLY
- Pension OK'd for Retirement Board chairman; Fire lt. who leads group granted disability retirement
- Joining forces against pipeline; Route through conservation land deemed 'unacceptable'
- Out with the old; Demolition day arrives for original Bancroft School
- Storm hits Andover with a vengeance
- Deal reached on parole in juvenile murder cases
- Bittersweet retirement; Abbey's Bridal to close doors after 35 years
- Downtown facing shop turnover; Departure of two shops will add to vacancies
- Two new FinCom members appointed; Arai, Zahorik join 9-member committee
- Finegold backs Market Basket workers