A 4-year-old girl from Colorado tells her mother she's tired of hearing about "Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney." Elizabeth Evans told ABC News that her daughter, Abigael, had been listening to election coverage on NPR in the car after daycare when she got upset.
- LIVE BLOG: Massive tornado hits south of OKC
- VIDEO: Fake nuns caught with cocaine
- Hacker group Anonymous targets Mass. city's computers
- Most and least-fit states in the U.S.
- How to learn an instrument in 2013
- VIDEO: Florida teenager survives shark attack
- Friday, May 3, 2013
- The best and worst jobs in the current economy
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- How to eat for $1.50 a day
- How to minimize the environmental impact of your time at the beach
- Monday, April 29, 2013
- Need a reply fast? Email someone unhappy