Sunday will mark one year since the Costa Concordia tragedy in which 32 people lost their lives. The giant cruise ship still lies keeled over on an Italian island. A salvage operation to refloat the ship is several months away from completion, and a trial for manslaughter against crew members and cruise executives is not expected until later this year.
- VIDEO: Fake nuns caught with cocaine
- Hacker group Anonymous targets Mass. city's computers
- Most and least-fit states in the U.S.
- How to learn an instrument in 2013
- VIDEO: Florida teenager survives shark attack
- Friday, May 3, 2013
- The best and worst jobs in the current economy
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- How to eat for $1.50 a day
- How to minimize the environmental impact of your time at the beach
- Monday, April 29, 2013
- Need a reply fast? Email someone unhappy
- VIDEO: Inmates reviewing prisons on Yelp