According to the Center for Disease Control's latest FlueView, influenza activity continues to increase in the United States and most of the country is now experiencing high levels of illness. The CDC continues to recommend influenza vaccination for people who have not yet been vaccinated as early as possible.
- VIDEO: Fake nuns caught with cocaine
- Hacker group Anonymous targets Mass. city's computers
- Most and least-fit states in the U.S.
- How to learn an instrument in 2013
- VIDEO: Florida teenager survives shark attack
- Friday, May 3, 2013
- The best and worst jobs in the current economy
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- How to eat for $1.50 a day
- How to minimize the environmental impact of your time at the beach
- Monday, April 29, 2013
- Need a reply fast? Email someone unhappy
- VIDEO: Inmates reviewing prisons on Yelp