Thousands gather on the National Mall to honor the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
Stars, activists urge to keep MLK fight alive
Actor Jamie Foxx and civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton energized the crowd at the 50th anniversary celebration of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
- 50 years can't fade a day to remember
- Interactive map: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
- Detective remembers Kennedy's assassin as unnaturally calm
- Mars in 2017? Billionaire reveals plans for manned mission
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013
- New study sheds light on 'meat mummies' in ancient tombs
- VIDEO: Princeton considers new meningitis vaccine
- Sunday, November 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Tornadoes, damaging storms sweep through Midwest
- Friday, November 15, 2013
- Weathered sculpture gets new life in a seaside home
- How does a Secret Service agent manage to leave behind a bullet in a hotel room?