SLIDESHOW: PADDLE BOARDING ON POMPS POND
Back in July, dozens of kids and some adults enjoyed the newest craze; stand up paddle boarding on Pomps Pond. East Coast Style SUP and the Pomps Pond staff provided boards and basic lessons on balancing and paddling techniques to get you from land to water. After the sessions, the Department of Community Services provided s’mores around the campfire. PHOTOS BY CARL RUSSO.
- Farewell to a 'warrior for justice'
- YMCA triathlon renamed in local cyclist's memory
- A capital tale
- Saving Beauty: a blind and deaf dog
- Run for the Troops prepares for big field
- Beavers and more at AVIS annual dinner
- Boy Scouts to canvas for Neighbors in Need food drive
- Thursday, February 20, 2014
- A 6,800-mile lesson in life
- Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Military Honors
- Troop 76 tops at 'Winter Games' camporee