Should Massachusetts follow New Hampshire’s lead and lift its “mask mandate”? The New Hampshire mandate, in effect since Nov. 20, was allowed to expire as of last Friday. An announcement by Gov. Chris Sununu’s office cited a reduction in the number of deaths and hospitalizations due to COVID-19. It also noted that businesses and some communities may still require mask wearing. Is it time for Massachusetts to follow suit?
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Andover - Raymond H. Potvin, 79, passed away Thursday, April 8, 2021 at his home in Andover, surrounded by his family. Ray was a master carpenter who built, remodeled, renovated and restored numerous homes and businesses throughout the Greater Lawrence/Lowell area. He leaves behind his wife,…
- Crack'd Kitchen to make New Hampshire debut
- Andover Choral Society unites Valley performers
- Future of Stevens Estate under consideration
- Andover Story: Generals, beekeepers and other significant ‘firsts’
- Committee approves new superintendent
- Police log
- Real estate transactions
- Andover Stories: A town with many "firsts,” Part I
- Full-time student return to Andover High unlikely this spring
- Watching Andover play football, for the first time in more than a year, was an emotional experience
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.