BOSTON — A state panel released new political maps for Massachusetts on Tuesday which will dramatically shake up legislative districts across the region.
The Massachusetts National Guard has in the last year-plus been pressed into duty to help keep the peace at large rallies, to provide security outside the U.S. Capitol Building, to step in during a shortage of school bus drivers and now to help with COVID-19 testing at schools and to be ready in the event of a Department of Correction staffing shortage.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — An Andover man who fraudulently sought COVID-19 relief money from the government and then tried to fake his own death was sentenced to more than four years in federal prison this week, authorities said.
What will Halloween look like for your kids this year? The Andover Select Board set trick-or-treating from 5 to 7 p.m. on Oct. 31., after the COVID-19 pandemic demanded changes to celebrations last year. Town Manager Andrew Flanagan said the town’s guidance for having a safe Halloween will be released soon after the state releases its official guidance. How comfortable will you be with trick-or-treating this year?
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Andover - Mr. Robert L. Whidden, 78, passed away peacefully and with loved ones present on October 2, 2021, at the Bear Hill Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Stoneham, MA. He was the son of the late Robert and Phyllis (Patch) Whidden. Robert was born on October 10. 1942 in Beverly, MA…
- Clown Town draws hundreds to downtown Andover
- Andover man who fraudulently filed for COVID relief funds, faked suicide, sent to federal prison
- Local school enrollment drops
- Massachusetts real estate transactions
- Andover High Roundup: Swim team continues to dominate
- Bancroft pays tribute to teacher
- Scarecrow festival returns to Andover
- Andover Story: A firehouse for Ballardvale
- Chism appeal moves forward, 2014 case remains open
- Andover's Merit Scholars
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.