Andrew Flanagan just marked his fourth anniversary as Andover’s town manager, and members of the Select Board are due to evaluate him in the coming weeks to determine whether to renew his contract, which expires in October 2020, and under what terms. As part of its consideration, the Select Board is asking residents for input via email (SelectBoard@andoverma.us) or in person at the board’s Nov. 18 meeting. How do you think Flanagan is doing?
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Lawrence Formerly of Andover - Mr. Barry Edward Connors, an Andover Townie and a more recent resident of Lawrence, passed away at home, after a valiant battle with cancer, on Wednesday morning, October 30, 2019. He was 74 years old. The second of The Baron (George) and Margaret's five boys, …
- Increasing pension costs a threat to town
- Firefighters vote 'no confidence' in Andover chief
- 'He was happy'
- Check mate! Andover chess master show off his skills
- Church's Reading Room closes downtown chapter
- Too much at stake for families to rush school start time decision
- Police log
- Bucking the bullying trend
- Public invited to rate town manager
- Trahan: Money for campaign came from joint account