Passengers in the rear section of the B-29 "Doc" had to rely on a video screen to see the view from the front of the aircraft. The screen allowed passengers to watch the plane while landing at Terre Haute Regional Airport.
As featured on
As the big engines on the B-29 "Doc" roared to life Wednesday morning at Terre Haute Regional Airport, Jan Manuel could feel what her father must have experienced while serving as a co-pilot of the same type of bomber during World War II.
This Week's Circulars
- Report: Fahey's firing based on spectrum of infractions
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part I)
- Letter: Article rehashes incorrect narrative about Fahey
- Andover's Lachance drafted by NHL's Edmonton Oilers
- Fahey supporters pack Select Board meeting
- Letter: Instead of mowing, we should help restore life to the Earth
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part II)
- Town: Fahey admitted to wrongdoing
- Play ball!: Andover kids improve their baseball basics
- GLTS students build duplex
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.