Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
- Andover drug co. to pay $11M to state
- Our View: Surprise fee on gas settlement money
- 'Now we can breathe again'
- St. Augustine Parish parishioner tests positive after attending service
- Police log
- To market, to market
- All Those Years Ago: Memories of parades, pond openings
- New town division dedicated to diversity
- July 4 speeches echo nation's independence, struggles
- Town Meeting likely to be held Sept. 12