CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: It may not have been Thanksgiving morning, but it was a cold and blustery Thursday befitting of the holiday, and Andover was ready for its Turkey Day foe.
“North Andover is the team you want to beat when you play for Andover,” said Golden Warrior star Lincoln Beal. “We were so pumped. It’s always extra special to beat North Andover.”
Beal ran for one touchdown and caught a 61-yard TD from Scotty Brown in the first quarter, and Andover rolled to a 38-0 victory over Thanksgiving rival North Andover on Thursday. The game was moved up a day due to Friday’s forecast of inclement weather.
This Week's Circulars
Alloway - On April 15, Susan Francis Miller of Alloway, NJ and until recently Westminster, loving mother, grandmother, great grandmother, passed away at the age of 78. Susan was born on March 21, 1943 in Andover where she was raised by her parents Norman L. Miller and Frances S. Miller. She …
- Baker proposes red-light cameras for intersections statewide
- Jim Rice's grandson emerges as Division 1 football prospect
- Andover down to one farm on 375th anniversary
- Celebrating 100 years of Shawsheen Village
- Developer moving forward on Royal Crest plans
- Andover turns 375
- Andover Police Logs
- Letter: West teachers need plentiful, flexible space
- 'God blessed their cause': Free Christian Church celebrates 175 years
- Andover news in brief