CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: Playing on the road Friday night, January 24th., Andover’s Kyle Rocker banked in a 3-pointer from about 60 feet to beat the halftime buzzer.
But that wasn’t even the second-best thing that happened to the Golden Warrior senior.
Not only did he help Andover to a 65-53 victory over Methuen, but with a tick over two minutes left in the fourth, Rocker scored his 16th point of the game on a driving lay-up and became the 10th player in program history to top 1,000 points. 1/24/2020.
This Week's Circulars
Andover - Ethel B. (Brindle) Cross of Andover died on March 21, 2020, in Andover. Born in Providence, R.I., in 1920, Ethel was the daughter of Ethel (Sewell) and Arthur Brindle. She spent her childhood and early adolescence in Maine and New Hampshire, and moved with her family as a teenager …
Andover - William L. (Bill) Brodie, of Andover, formerly of Chelsea, passed away peacefully surrounded by loving family, to whom he was devoted, on March 14, 2020. Bill shared 55 years of marriage, friendship and adventure with his beloved wife Bobbi (Cohen). Bill's love of family and faith …
- Students win $10K for deriving fuel from algae
- Coping with grief during the pandemic
- 'We are just trying to make it special for her'
- Virus affecting every corner of the community
- South School principal's reputation hurt unfairly
- Coronavirus cripples Andover
- Andover teachers use car parade to reach out to students
- Delivering in a crisis
- Putting the 'out' in workout
- Work on interstates 495 and 93 in and around Andover to continue