CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: With fall just around the corner (September 22) we will take one last look in photos how people in Andover beat the heat on Tuesday, August 11.
Temperatures in the 90s that day sent people in Andover out in search of a cool spot. Friends gathered for socially distant visits in the shade of trees at The Park while kids paddled in Pomps Pond.
- It's not just an eatery, it's a training ground
- 'Cheers' of fitness centers closes doors
- Driving school licenses revoked
- Leaders mark 'new beginning' with Eversource
- New group guides those who help small business
- Scarecrows and boo bags and fun, oh my!
- Police Log
- Man pleads guilty to 2018 bank robbery
- German dinner to benefit Boys & Girls Club scholarships
- Our View: The outbreak happened here