CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: Jazz lovers can get their fix on Friday and Saturday nights at Salvatore’s Restaurant, where live music can be heard from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
“We used to do some live jazz back in the day inside and it went really well,” said Kevin Branco, general manager of the Salvatore’s Andover location at 34 Park St.
Salvatore’s has two jazz bands lined up to play at the restaurant’s outside venue, The Veranda. The Baystate Jazz Quintet and 2Slick will play on a rotating basis. The The Baystate Jazz Quintet is seen here performing.
The Veranda is a socially distant outside dining venue underneath a tent draped in lights. For more information visit salvatoresandover.com.
This Week's Circulars
Leesburg, Florida - Nancy Pearson McKiniry, 76, of Leesburg, Fla., died Sept. 7 after a long illness. She was the daughter of Walter and Marion (Coutts) Pearson of Andover. Nancy was raised in Andover and was a graduate of Andover High School, class of 1961. Nancy and her husband Jim lived i…
Andover - died Thursday, May 21, 2020 at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in Boston. Lucy was born in Cambridge, on November 13, 1929, to the late Boleslaw and Josephine (Gellen) Jasilewicz. Lucy was raised in Tewksbury and was a graduate of Tewksbury High School. She met her late husband, Hen…
- Letter: Berman loses others' confidence because of brutish actions
- Reports: Meth from driving school worth $130K
- No fowl play: Birds up for adoption at MSPCA
- Survey aims to help owners as temps drop
- Police Log
- An unprecedented beginning
- A long time coming
- Driving school owner charged with drug trafficking
- Andover's Clements eager to get Merrimack swimming more notice
- Union: Vicor violating deal by not hiring locally