Highway 10 North, right before Hanging Rock, was closed Friday morning to traffic due to flooding.
update: confirmed by shams that he has tested positive for the virus: https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1237913057596026881?s=09
CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: The moment was certainly not lost on the Andover girls basketball team.“Everybody wants to play at the (TD) Garden. The opportunity that we got to play here was unbelievable,” said junior Tatum Shaw. “I mean, it’s once in a lifetime,” chimed in freshman teammate Anna Foley…
CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: Playing on the road Friday night, January 24th., Andover’s Kyle Rocker banked in a 3-pointer from about 60 feet to beat the halftime buzzer.
CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: As Andover girls basketball coach Alan Hibino reflected on his team’s current Division 1 North tournament run, which didn’t stop Wednesday night after a 42-36 semifinal victory over Chelmsford, he admits to having a lot to be proud of.
CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: Playing on the road Friday night, Andover’s Kyle Rocker banked in a 3-pointer from about 60 feet to beat the halftime buzzer.
CARL RUSSO/Staff photo. The Service Club of Andover hosted its annual “Evening of Appreciation” to recognize the people and organizations in the Merrimack Valley that it supports. “The event was held at the Andover Inn, on the Phillips Academy campus on Tuesday, December 10.
This Week's Circulars
Andover - Ethel B. (Brindle) Cross of Andover died on March 21, 2020, in Andover. Born in Providence, R.I., in 1920, Ethel was the daughter of Ethel (Sewell) and Arthur Brindle. She spent her childhood and early adolescence in Maine and New Hampshire, and moved with her family as a teenager …
- A Brokenhearted Supermarket
- Andover pastor cleared of sexual abuse charge, returns to church
- Social Security offices closed due to virus crisis
- Andover company to lay off 20 workers
- 'The show must go on'
- It's do or die for local businesses
- Andover High makes TV quiz show quarterfinals
- Andover on hunt for new high school principal
- Employee at Raytheon in Andover tests positive for coronavirus
- Andover firefighter tests positive for COVID-19