The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: Andover Recreation Services gave paddle boarding lessons at Pomps Pond during the month of June. The half-day stand up paddle boarding program gave the kids the opportunity to explore and experience a new world on the water via stand up paddling. 6/25/2021
CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: It may not have been Thanksgiving morning, but it was a cold and blustery Thursday befitting of the holiday, and Andover was ready for its Turkey Day foe.
This Week's Circulars
- Andover reinstating mask mandates
- Police called to ZBA meeting over "rowdy" residents
- Andover company pivots post-pandemic
- Andover Story: The evolution of Morton Street
- Letter: Tone down the vitriol, for the good of the town
- Community support coordinator resigns amid adversity
- Betty Ong remembered as 9/11 hero
- Andover attorney elected VP of Massachusetts Bar
- Christopher Morrison's story passed through family
- Andover briefly: Andover woman wins flower arrangement award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.