Last week, I attended the Statehouse hearing on the ROE Act along with hundreds of other supporters. But many pro-choice people are inattentive, assuming – falsely - that liberal Massachusetts has liberal abortion laws and that our legislature will always vote pro-choice. These assumptions a…
However one feels about legalizing recreational use of marijuana, the current campaign surrounding this issue — it will be Question 4 on the Nov. 8 ballot — has to give one pause.
What better way to celebrate the opening of the Andover High School football season than with a look back at the story of one of Andover’s greatest – and most beloved – coaches: Eugene “Pop” Lovely.
It is a mistake to say that diversity and free expression cannot coexist. And yet, this academic year, on campus after campus, that has been the choice served up: You are either for diversity, equity and inclusion in our communities, or you are for free expression. The strength of our commun…
- Local doctor's death shocks community
- Not just another salon
- Community supports college efforts of teen who lost dad
- Andover police log
- Free full-day kindergarten likely to happen
- Her $84,000 job is to make Andover 'greener'
- Santa wows 'em in Andover
- Signal needs change to end traffic jams
- Season's first storm hits Andover, Valley
- Legislators push for breakfast in classrooms in Andover, statewide