Last week, Andover High School Principal Philip Conrad told varsity ice hockey coach Chris Kuchar his contract would not be renewed next winter. The news sparked outrage among parents, players and others in the community who think the administration is meddling too much with coaches at the high school. Conrad said Kuchar’s style didn’t meet the guidelines set forth in the district’s new coaching handbook. Do you agree with the decision to let Kuchar go?
- Men found zip-tied, beaten, in Andover
- In black and white
- 'Love your true self'
- Parents, teachers plan forum on school issues for Thursday
- Tucson likely home for post-merger Raytheon
- A night for moms and sons
- Our View: Ripples from Raytheon merger
- Tewksbury school official arrested at Andover High basketball game
- 'Worst traffic in the nation' hurts state's economy
- Tap dancing with a Broadway star
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.