What do you think of the outdoor dining that is spilling off the sidewalks downtown and into Main Street? Restaurants started reopening from coronavirus-forced shutdowns on a limited basis a couple of weeks ago, offering outdoor seating even though indoor service still wasn't an option. Some converted parking lots into under-tent dining. Others started serving diners on Main Street, where the town barricaded on-street parking to give eateries more room for tables and guests. What do you think of the new al fresco arrangement?
- Andover drug co. to pay $11M to state
- Our View: Surprise fee on gas settlement money
- 'Now we can breathe again'
- St. Augustine Parish parishioner tests positive after attending service
- Police log
- To market, to market
- All Those Years Ago: Memories of parades, pond openings
- New town division dedicated to diversity
- July 4 speeches echo nation's independence, struggles
- Town Meeting likely to be held Sept. 12