What do you think about red-light cameras that snap pictures of cars running a traffic light or making an illegal turn? Gov. Charlie Baker has proposed allowing cities and towns to adopt the traffic control devices as part of a sweeping bill aimed at making Massachusetts roads safer. But the technology, which could lead to your getting a citation in the mail, is controversial among some civil liberties groups. What do you think?
This Week's Circulars
- Report: Fahey's firing based on spectrum of infractions
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part I)
- Letter: Article rehashes incorrect narrative about Fahey
- Andover's Lachance drafted by NHL's Edmonton Oilers
- Fahey supporters pack Select Board meeting
- Letter: Instead of mowing, we should help restore life to the Earth
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part II)
- Play ball!: Andover kids improve their baseball basics
- Town: Fahey admitted to wrongdoing
- Letter: Fahey was unique in supporting BIPOC community
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.