Should restaurants be allowed to continue serving to-go cocktails? Sen. Diana DiZoglio, D-Methuen, pushed for a state budget amendment that would extend the drink deliveries, allowed as part of the emergency orders issued due to COVID-19. The effort appeared to fizzle -- until a Senate committee this week voted to recommend lawmakers make the change. What do you think?
This Week's Circulars
- Report: Fahey's firing based on spectrum of infractions
- Letter: Article rehashes incorrect narrative about Fahey
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part I)
- Andover's Lachance drafted by NHL's Edmonton Oilers
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part II)
- Letter: Instead of mowing, we should help restore life to the Earth
- Fahey supporters pack Select Board meeting
- Town: Fahey admitted to wrongdoing
- Play ball!: Andover kids improve their baseball basics
- GLTS students build duplex
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.