Should Andover schools work harder to return high school students to full-time, in-person schedules before the end of the academic year? The schools plan to ask state education officials for a waiver from a requirement that high school students return to a five-day, in-person schedule due to the complex logistics of fitting Andover students into a 50-year-old building while adhering to social distancing rules. Elementary students have already returned to a full-week schedule. Middle school students are slated to do so later this month. What do you think?
This Week's Circulars
- Report: Fahey's firing based on spectrum of infractions
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part I)
- Letter: Article rehashes incorrect narrative about Fahey
- Andover's Lachance drafted by NHL's Edmonton Oilers
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part II)
- Letter: Instead of mowing, we should help restore life to the Earth
- Fahey supporters pack Select Board meeting
- Town: Fahey admitted to wrongdoing
- Play ball!: Andover kids improve their baseball basics
- GLTS students build duplex
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.