Should Andover schools work harder to return high school students to full-time, in-person schedules before the end of the academic year? The schools plan to ask state education officials for a waiver from a requirement that high school students return to a five-day, in-person schedule due to the complex logistics of fitting Andover students into a 50-year-old building while adhering to social distancing rules. Elementary students have already returned to a full-week schedule. Middle school students are slated to do so later this month. What do you think?
This Week's Circulars
Andover - Raymond H. Potvin, 79, passed away Thursday, April 8, 2021 at his home in Andover, surrounded by his family. Ray was a master carpenter who built, remodeled, renovated and restored numerous homes and businesses throughout the Greater Lawrence/Lowell area. He leaves behind his wife,…
- Crack'd Kitchen to make New Hampshire debut
- Andover Choral Society unites Valley performers
- Future of Stevens Estate under consideration
- Committee approves new superintendent
- Andover Story: Generals, beekeepers and other significant ‘firsts’
- Police log
- Real estate transactions
- Andover Stories: A town with many "firsts,” Part I
- Watching Andover play football, for the first time in more than a year, was an emotional experience
- Full-time student return to Andover High unlikely this spring
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.