The Select Board is due to set property tax rates next week, which means rethinking how the town’s tax burden is distributed to homeowners versus owners of commercial and industrial property. If the town sticks with its current ratio, which favors homeowners, and adjusts tax rates accordingly, all taxpayers see an increase of about 2.5%. Or, the Select Board could “shift” the burden in either direction, helping some at the expense of others. What do you think the board should do?
- Men found zip-tied, beaten, in Andover
- In black and white
- 'Love your true self'
- Parents, teachers plan forum on school issues for Thursday
- Judge: Stay away from Andover schools
- Tucson likely home for post-merger Raytheon
- A night for moms and sons
- Our View: Ripples from Raytheon merger
- Tewksbury school official arrested at Andover High basketball game
- Dancing the night away
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.