Are you ready to head back to the Fenway? Gov. Charlie Baker has announced the relaxing of rules meant to stop the spread of COVID-19, following updated guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as more people get vaccinated. The state is dropping the mask mandate, with a handful of exceptions, on the Saturday before Memorial Day. Also gone will be limits on capacity at sports venues. Crowd sizes for Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics games have been allowed to gradually increase in recent weeks, from 12% of capacity to 25%. Are you ready to go back to the ballpark and Garden once the limits are dropped entirely?
This Week's Circulars
- Report: Fahey's firing based on spectrum of infractions
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part I)
- Letter: Article rehashes incorrect narrative about Fahey
- Andover's Lachance drafted by NHL's Edmonton Oilers
- Fahey supporters pack Select Board meeting
- Town: Fahey admitted to wrongdoing
- Letter: Instead of mowing, we should help restore life to the Earth
- Andover Story: A walk in the park (Part II)
- Play ball!: Andover kids improve their baseball basics
- Letter: Fahey was unique in supporting BIPOC community
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.